All the professionals at Aronson Footcare maintain the highest levels of accreditation and pursue ongoing education to stay abreast of the latest trends in podiatry.
Scott M. Aronson, DPM
Dr. Aronson hails from Stoughton, Massachusetts and completed his undergraduate degree in Amherst at the University of Massachusetts. After earning his doctorate of podiatric medicine from Temple University, Dr. Aronson remained in Philadelphia where he completed his podiatric residency at St. Joseph’s Hospital (North Philadelphia Health System) in 1997.
Dr. Aronson has developed a successful private practice during the past 23 years treating all individuals, young and old, specializing in diseases, surgery, trauma and wound care of the foot and ankle. He treats many conditions of the foot and ankle including, but not limited to diabetic foot care, warts, ingrown nails, wounds, pediatrics, sports medicine.
Dr. Aronson’s practice is a state-of-the-art facility offering Radial Pulse Therapy for treatment of various chronic foot, heel and ankle pain. Also offering Class IV Diowave laser for the treatment warts and other painful foot conditions, Anodyne Therapy for the treatment of diabetic neuropathy, on-site digital x-ray for the quick diagnosis of many foot ailments.
Dr. Aronson is a past President of the Massachusetts Foot and Ankle Society (formerly Massachusetts Podiatric Medical Society) and continues to be on the forefront of changes and improvements in Podiatric healthcare both locally and nationally.
Dr. Scott M Aronson received his Bachelor of Science in Premedical Sciences from University of Massachusetts, Amherst, MA. He continued his education at the Temple College of Podiatric Medicine (formerly Pennsylvania College of Podiatric Medicine) in Philadelphia, PA, earning his Doctorate of Podiatric Medicine (DPM). Following podiatry school, he completed his 2-year residency in podiatric medicine and foot surgery at North Philadelphia Health System (St. Joseph’s Hospital) in Philadelphia, PA, MA. He currentl;y resides in Needham, MA with his wife and children.
Licenses, Certificates, and Specialized training:
- Licensed in Podiatric Medicine and Foot Surgery in Massachusetts
- Certified in Extracorporeal Shock Wave Treatment for Plantar Fasciitis and Achilles Tendonitis
- Trained PADnet: in office vascular testing device for the early detection of Peripheral Artery Disease (APD) and venous disease
- American Board of Podiatric Surgery (Diplomat)
- American College of Foot and Ankle Surgery (Fellow)
- Academy of Ambulatory Foot and Ankle Surgery (Fellow)
- American Podiatric Medical Association (Member)
- Massachusetts Podiatric Medical Society (Past President )
- Fellow, American Society of Podiatric Surgeons
- American Academy of Podiatric Practice Management (Member)
- National Board of Podiatry Examiners (Diplomat)
- Easton Board of Health (Past Elected Member)
- Member, American College of Foot and Ankle Pediatrics
- Institute for Podiatric Excellence & Development (Member)
- Steward Good Samaritan Medical Center, Brockton, MA (Chief of Podiatry Services, Active Staff)
- Signature Healthcare, Brockton Hospital, Brockton, MA (Active Staff)
- Beth Israel Medical Center – Needham (Active Staff)
Front Desk Receptionist / Patient Care Coordinator
Devin graduated from Bristol Agricultural High School then attended classes at Quincy College for customer service. She has been a Medical Office Coordinator for over 3 years. Devin loves drinking coffee and spending time outdoors with her pups.
Email: [email protected]
Back Office Assistant / Surgery Scheduler
Stacey is originally from Connecticut and moved to Massachusetts in 1992 after obtaining a B.S. from Syracuse University. She has worked in a variety of healthcare settings for the past 20 years and enjoys the one-on-one interaction with the patients. When she is not working, she loves spending time on the beach with her family and dogs
Front Desk Receptionist – Scheduler
Michele graduated with her Associates Degree from Aquinas College. She started her career in Human Resources and Office Administration. She lives in Easton, MA with her family. She enjoys meeting new patients. When Michele isn’t at work she enjoys vacationing at the beach and spending time with her family.