All the professionals at Aronson Footcare maintain the highest levels of accreditation and pursue ongoing education to stay abreast of the latest trends in podiatry. We also enjoy watching our local sports teams and a night out at the local Paint Bar!
Scott M. Aronson, DPM
Dr. Aronson hails from Stoughton, Massachusetts and completed his undergraduate degree in Amherst at the University of Massachusetts. After earning his doctorate of podiatric medicine from Temple University, Dr. Aronson remained in Philadelphia where he completed his podiatric residency at St. Joseph’s Hospital (North Philadelphia Health System) in 1997.
Dr. Aronson has developed a successful private practice during the past 16 years treating all individuals, young and old, specializing in diseases, surgery, trauma and wound care of the foot and ankle. He treats many conditions of the foot and ankle including, but not limited to diabetic foot care, warts, ingrown nails, wounds, pediatrics, sports medicine.
Dr. Aronson’s practice is a state-of-the-art facility offering Pulsed-Dye Laser for the treatment warts, Anodyne Therapy for the treatment of diabetic neuropathy, on-site x-ray and diagnostic ultrasound for the quick diagnosis of many foot ailments.
Dr. Aronson is a past President of the Massachusetts Podiatric Medical Society and continues to be on the forefront of changes and improvements in Podiatric care both locally and nationally.
Dr. Scott M Aronson received his Bachelor of Science in Premedical Sciences from University of Massachusetts, Amherst, MA. He continued his education at the Temple College of Podiatric Medicine (formerly Pennsylvania College of Podiatric Medicine) in Philadelphia, PA, earning his Doctorate of Podiatric Medicine (DPM). Following podiatry school, he completed his 2-year residency in podiatric medicine and foot surgery at North Philadelphia Health System (St. Joseph’s Hospital) in Philadelphia, PA, MA.
Licenses, Certificates, and Specialized training:
- Licensed in Podiatric Medicine and Foot Surgery in Massachusetts
- Certified in Extracorporeal Shock Wave Treatment for Plantar Fasciitis and Achilles Tendonitis
- Trained PADnet: in office vascular testing device for the early detection of Peripheral Artery Disease (APD) and venous disease
- American Board of Podiatric Surgery (Diplomat)
- American College of Foot and Ankle Surgery (Fellow)
- Academy of Ambulatory Foot and Ankle Surgery (Fellow)
- American Podiatric Medical Association (Member)
- Massachusetts Podiatric Medical Society (Past President )
- Fellow, American Society of Podiatric Surgeons
- American Academy of Podiatric Practice Management (Member)
- National Board of Podiatry Examiners (Diplomat)
- Easton Board of Health (Past Elected Member)
- Member, American College of Foot and Ankle Pediatrics
- Institute for Podiatric Excellence & Development (Member)
- Steward Good Samaritan Medical Center, Brockton, MA (Chief of Podiatry Services, Active Staff)
- Signature Healthcare, Brockton Hospital, Brockton, MA (Active Staff)
- Curahealth Stoughton, MA (Active Staff)
Office Manager & Podiatric Medical Assistant
Cynthia has worked as a back office team member (podiatric medical assistant) for more than 6 years and has been the office manager since December 2012.
Front Desk & Medical Assistant
A podiatrist medical assistant has been part of the Aronson Footcare team since 2010. She works as a front desk receptionist, cross-trained to work as a back office member, fluent in Spanish and English. She is currently pursuing a degree in the medical field.
Front Desk Receptionist
Stacey is the newest member of the Aronson Footcare team.