Aronson Footcare Patients
Your first patient visit to Aronson Footcare establishes a vital foundation for our relationship with you. During this visit, we make sure to obtain important background information, like your medical history, and give you time to get to know your doctor. To understand what to expect when you first visit our practice, please read through this page. You’ll find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to our Stoughton office, practice hours, payment policies and more. There’s also background information about our committed staff and first visit procedures. You can even save some time at your first visit by printing out and completing the patient forms in advance of your appointment.
It is our goal to provide the highest quality care and treatment, in a warm and friendly environment. It is in this manner that we strive, not only to meet the expectations of our patients, but to exceed them. Every member of our staff is committed to excellence and we thank you for choosing us to be a part of your foot and ankle health.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
Please print and fill out these forms so we can expedite your first visit:
- Patient Information Summary
- Authorizations (consent for treatment)
- Privacy Notice (all 5 pages)
- Please present with your updated medication and allergy list, picture I.D., and insurance card (s)
- If you have not done so at home, please arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment time to fill out your new patient information.
Footcare forms to be reviewed at home
- Soaking Instructions
- Heel Pain Instructions
- Pulsed-Dye Laser (wart treatment)
- Instructions Following Foot Surgery
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.
What to expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It also will help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this Web site. Also, take some time to review our staff page and familiarize yourself with the doctors. We look forward to your first visit.